When we pause, we give ourselves the space to really tune IN. We de-escalate our frenzied nervous systems, and reboot our view of this moment in our lives. It may be that your heart’s encumbered by the state of our city, country, and world. It may be that you’re in transition with work, health or home. It may be that Spring’s energy means an increase in work or hectic play. In the midst of the season’s bursting, it is super restorativethis time of year to pause, to allow a last honoring of winter’s way. Consider how a day of spacious quiet could support you right now. Some who participate in these retreats arrive with absolutely no meditation experience. Some have been sitting for decades. Everyone finds nourishment in the day’s stillness in community.
- Instructions and support appropriate to participants
- Alternating sitting and walking meditation (Sitting 25 min, walking 10 min)
- Simple, gentle movement bringing ease to the body.
- A short talk to support and direct intention and effort
- Lunch (BYO sack lunch) shared in silence
- Late afternoon tea and treats provided
Please email or call 206.920.9929 if you would like to register for this retreat. I offer the weekly Monday Meditation at no cost. I request donations for retreats. I do not set a fixed price so they are accessible to all. Historically, individual donations have ranged from $20-165.
And if you’re unable to attend the retreat, please remember the ongoing Weekly Meditation I offer everyMonday, 12:30–1pm
509 Olive Way
3rd Floor Winter Garden Conference Room